Applications Development in Altruist India
Driving effective performanceEffective application development and maintenance is one of the foundations for efficient performance. At Altruist, our application development and maintenance expertise is supported by knowledge of a wide variety of applications and technologies. In addition, our flexible approach enables a program design that meets your individual business requirements. Our teams of highly knowledgeable and experienced staff support more than 600 applications across more than 350 service lines and multiple business sectors. Altruist Applications group in India manages delivery of several key portfolios including application development, maintenance and testing of ERP, CRM, Legacy CIS and Web and PC Applications used by Altruist India, NA, UK and more than 70 utility customers across the globe. With rapid application development techniques honed through years of experience, we support a wide range of technologies, ranging from SAP to Web and Service Oriented Architecture solutions. Applications are managed to ITIL, Prince2 and Scrum standards and Altruist is accredited under both ISO9001 and ISO27001.
Our application development capabilities include:
- Enterprise Solutions capability covering – SAP for Utilities, SAP BI/BW, MS Dynamics ERP and Changepoint.
- Transaction Processing.
- Altruist supports several CIS for Utilities , some of which are home grown solutions with wide customer bases NA and UK – eCIS+, Enlogix/Banner, Excelergy.
- Professionals working on the above mentioned suites possess expertise in the following technologies like .Net – C#, VB.Net, VBA, Crystal Reports, Oracle DB, ASP.Net and Sharepoint, Java – J2EE, GWT, JSP, Mainframes – RPG, COBOL.
- Testing CoE – specializes in providing manual and automated testing services in compliance with ISTQB certification.
- Altruist India also employs a pool of Business Analysts with expertise in the Utilities domain.