Co-founder , Altruist
Strategy, Operations, Business & Product Development Experience across Telecom,
Software, & FMCG
MBA from IIM Calcutta (Systems & Marketing batch of 98) B.Tech from REC Kurukshetra (96)
- Cellebrum Pvt. Ltd. as Director & Chief Operating Officer (Jan 2003 to July 2005). Handled the overall responsibility of Strategy, Business & Operations. Was able to revive a written off entity into a profit making, market leading buoyant enterprise, From less than 20 people to over 100 people, single location to all India operations & multiple activities.
- Spice Communications (The GSM operator in Punjab) in various profiles across VAS, Roaming, Retention & Churn Management, Credit Management & Marketing. Key contributions and achievements included Country bench-mark VAS revenue, Pioneer service launches like Jukebox, Background Music, Landline SMS, USSD VAS and Highest number of International Roaming tie-ups for any operator.
- Also worked with TATA Interactive Systems into E-learning, E-commerce, with ABC Business Solutions & CII
Chairman & MD Altruist
Strategy, Operations, Business & Finance Experience across Banking,
FMCG, Telecom, MFC from Punjab University,
BBS from CBS, Delhi University
- Co-founder & Chairman Altruist Technologies Private Limited (July 2005 onwards)
- Sterling Enterprises Handled the overall responsibility of Strategy, Business & Operations. From inception steered it in the Enterprise Communication Solution Space.
- SAB infotech Ltd. Commercial Headed the commercial function with the leading ISP of Punjab with direct responsibility for all CAPEX/ OPEX management and optimization.
- GECIS Worked in the transaction processing function and picked up insights into the US Mortgage Industry.
- He is also a member of CII Himachal Pradesh State Council (2011-2012).
Director Operations Altruist
He holds overall responsibility for New Business Development & Strategic Alliances, Mobile Marketing/ Brands and Enterprise Solutions & Finance. He has a total experience of 16 years after his engineering and MBA. He has previously worked with Tata Tele, Airtel & Indiatimes
Director : International &Platform Business
Sachin has over 14 years of cross functional experience in developing, implementing & maintaining applications on the Mobile & Internet platforms. Sachin has earlier worked with Nelco, Contests2win and Mobile2win on various online and mobile consumer products & services. He is an engineer (B.Tech) from Bhilai Institute of Technology.
Hari Narain Singla
Hari has more than 16 years of strong experience with different organizations in the field of Engineering, Commercial, Purchase, Customer services & VAS (Value Added Services). He has previously worked with Deltron, CDIL and Spice Mobiles.
Vice President – Business Development
Lalit brings with him more than 13 years of rich experience in VAS and Research. An MBA in Marketing he has previously worked with MTS and CMIE. He holds the overall responsibility for Business generation from all Domestic Telecom Operators. His strength lies in strategic decision making for the growth of business and operationally making the existing teams strong by setting up the processes.