Connectiva Analytics and Insights Ltd. (previously known as Mara-Ison Connectiva Ltd.) is an Analytics product and services company with focus on Telecom subscriber data monetization. The company provides a portfolio of analytics solutions, which enable telecom, media, and utility companies to lower churn, improve operational effectiveness, boost ARPU and increase overall profitability.
Head quartered in India, the company supports a customer base in India, Africa, Middle East, Asia Pacific, Europe and South America. The customer base include Leading service providers ranging from 2 million to 250 million subscribers in a variety of segments across mobile, cable, wire-line, media, utilities and business services to deliver over USD 1 billion in value. The product has won numerous awards and has been consistently recognized as one of the best products in Revenue Assurance domain. It has the first integrated Revenue management solution supporting both Revenue Assurance and Fraud Management from a single platform.
We are now part of the Altruist Group.
One of the leading provider of Revenue Assurance, Fraud Management Solutions for Telecom and Energy sector clients. Our strong domain expertise benefits the customers directly
Revenue Intelligence Solution is an end-to-end product which improves business agility, streamlines business processes, and manages risks associated with changing dynamic business models
Superior Technology by acquiring, managing and analyzing large data sets using its real time transactional automation systems and has deep understanding of interfaces to BSS / OSS / CRM Systems
We invest heavily in Research activities for developing new products and enhance its existing capabilities with radically different problem solving approach.
Why Choose Us?
There are so many, but here we list a few. Please feel free to contact us for more information.
- Leading Revenue Management Vendor in India, Middle East and Africa
- Process and Analyze over 8 billion xDRs/ day
- World’s largest Revenue Assurance Deployment
- Blue Chip Reference Customers
- On track to deliver $1 Billion in savings by 2014
- Significant adoption by large clients in Europe, Middle-East and Asia
- Emerging as a leading vendor for revenue optimization in Telecom worldwide
- Organization has invested in Big Data technologies and will launch its products on Hadoop/Cassandra in 2014